Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm a Lush



Some of you know this about me: I love LUSH. I'm a fan of just about every handmade product they sell. When I lived in the northwest, I visited the 23rd St. location in Portland, OR whenever I was in town to visit my family. Well, there's a Lush not far from my work here in NYC. Last week I almost bought out the store, buying one of each of their new products. I'm addicted. I found an excuse to go back today- buy a shampoo/conditioner solid for camping. And guess what? I won something! They drew my name out of a basket while I was standing in line to pay, and I won the "Desperate Housewives" gift box of Smitten hand cream and 2 Timing Tart bath bomb. I've never tried either before. Whoo-hoo! They also gave me a little bar of Olive Bar soap, perfect size to take camping.

On a far less materialistic note, today is my Memere and Pepere's 60th anniversary!!!! Happy anniversary, Mem & Pep. I love you both.

And now, because once again I don't have time to write a proper post, I'll just throw in some pictures of New York from last week when our visitor and birthday girl was in town:









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great free stuff is always awesome!

The pics look terrific, so New York-ish.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Your boy friend is HOT!!!!;-)