Thursday, March 27, 2008

silence is golden



I realize the content of this blog has sort of switched focus recently- from knitting to other randomness, fashion, and personal stuff. Part of the reason for that is because my knitting for the past month has been solely focused on Upper East Slouches to put in my etsy store. This week, though, I decided to deviate a little from the plan to try out another pattern I've been kicking around. Pictured here are my prototype gaiters, which I may of may not be producing a ton of this spring, depending on my reception by the etsy crowd....



6 comments:

malcomama said...

They look awesome...go for it!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those are cute, I like the little buttons.
And the umbrellas you mentioned are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

very cute!! can't wait to browse your store.

Anonymous said...

thats fucking hot

night.owl said...

i love them. and i love the shoes too!

alyson. said...

oh
my
goodness.

yes, these are hot.