Friday, September 26, 2008

Coming soon...shop updates!


Today is New York's first really stormy, grey day this fall, and I'm loving it! Something about the falling rain, the coolness of the air, and the beautiful layers of clouds makes me feel so happy. But trying to rifle through my closets and various stacks of clothes this morning quickly turned my optimism into frustration. I'm a clothes horse, and proud of it, but today I realized it's time to let go of some items I've been holding on to. I have some great stuff that's never seen the outside of the closet, even with my efforts to remix and reconsider my wardrobe via Wardrobe Remix.
So, I'll be putting some new items in etsy shop, as well as marking the remaining spring/summer vintage items on SALE.


Keep an eye out for updates all weekend!

No comments: