1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. When I am sick and have a fever, I have a reoccurring dream that a judgemental male elf is demanding that I accomplish a series of tasks that defy physics (ie, pushing a Land Cruiser with its emergency brakes on into a passenger elevator, then out the window of a high rise, making it land in the pool 25 stories below). I always argue with the elf for a few minutes before attempting his task, and at the last minute, succeeding. I've had this dream as long as I can remember, though the tasks are always different.
2. I'm compulsive about some mundane processes and feel peace in the repetition and completion of them, though others drive me crazy. I love washing dishes by hand, but I can't stand ironing.
3. When I was a kid I punched a boy in the stomach when he told me I was going to hell because I didn't believe in Santa Claus. Then I told him I didn't believe in hell, either. (I was SO badass.)
4. People tell me I resemble a gelfling from Dark Crystal. Not sure how I feel about that....
5. I was a total skeptic until I had a very convincing and personal encounter with a ghost at my parents' house.
6. Nothing makes me happier than:
- stormy weather
- scratchy wool
- pistachio ice cream
Shayna of Favorite Colors and The Cabinhouse, who always has incredible projects going
The beautiful Skye, with her idyllic life by the sea
Tavi the bold, girl wonder
My big sis
The inimitable Sue of Della Street Dreaming
Dreamy Esme and the Lane Way