Tuesday, April 14, 2009

fast times


Tuesday I went to see an old friend's band (my high school sweetheart, actually), Strangefeather, play at the Parkside Lounge in the LES. Along with me was an even older friend (middle school years) and some very new and exciting people. We had a blast! Bill and the band sounded amazing, and we all hopped on their crazy tour bus for a few more songs and tambourine playing after the show. Thanks guys, we had a great time with you!
For any readers in the New York City area, they'll be swinging back through next week to play the Annex on April 21.


***

Last night was spent laughing with my best women at Flight of the Conchord's Radio City Music Hall performance. I'm a fan of the show, but I gotta say, listening to these guys play their songs live is even more enjoyable. I only wish they'd come out for a third encore to play Bowie in Space....


2 comments:

malcomama said...

Oh my Lord! That's Bill! Wow...Is the other blond one his sibling? They are so Black Crows or something! My, my. They look very committed...

Rachael said...

I'm so jealous you got to see FOTC live! I hope they come to Oz.