Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Shop Venue

I've had such a blast selling some of my vintage items on etsy lately and had some fantastic interactions with other vintage lovers through that venue.

Deciding to let go of some of the treasures I've kept hidden in my closet has been oddly invigorating. So much so, I've decided to expand into the realms of selling some of the non-vintage, hardly/never worn items in my closet via eBay.

***

Here's a preview of what goes up for auction at 2:00 PM Eastern today:


Cognac leather bomber jacket
with high knitted collar by the Gap
(size Medium)



Shrunken Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket
from Bona Drag
(size Small)



A.P.C. Black Cotton Cummerbund



A.P.C. White Cotton Cummerbund

***

I'm seller fifteenanntics on eBay.
Click here to check out the auctions!

No comments: