Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane....




Vacation, here I come! I'm leaving tomorrow for 10 days in New York with my Jeremy. I haven't been there since mid-January, so it's about time I had a visit! Tonight, I'll be madly loading my entire cd collection onto iTunes and syncing with my new 60 GB iPod. I've been putting it off....

The pics above are of my mom's Mother's Day gift, made and modeled by me. It's a bow knot scarf. Super fun, quick knit! This is the second one I've made. The first was for myself, but my moms loved it so much I figured I'd better make her one. This version is lumpy, but soft. It's made out of my own handspun! The raspberry is merino/mohair from Beaverslide, the purple stripes are Sundara's dyed merino, and the greenish is also merino, gifted to me by V, the spinning extraordinaire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwwww! Aaawwwww! out of your own handspun. aaaawww!