Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Changes

Short post, everyone: I'm back in Seattle after an amazing visit with Jeremy in New York. Muggy, but amazing. I've finally decided that I need to join Jeremy in Gotham. I gave my notice at work yesterday. It was so difficult to force the words out. I've never left a job that I loved and still felt I could learn and grow in. But this will be such a terrific adventure for me, and I'm looking forward to living with Jeremy again more than anything. I'm still processing my feelings about all this, but everyone's been so encouraging and understanding.

I didn't pack any knitting for my trip, but now that I'm back, I'm hoping to knock out the final bits of Forecast this week, between bouts of packing and sorting all the junk I've collected over the years.

No comments: