Saturday, June 03, 2006

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!



I woke up very early this morning, and started to attack the piles of stuff I've horded over the years. How is it that I've managed to move relatively easily nearly every year for the past 6 years, hauling the evidence of my pack rat lifestyle behind me? It's time to start fresh. I need to get rid of as much as possible before I leave for New York in another 3 1/2 weeks. I've started posting some vintage and hardly worn new shoes on eBay. sniff, sniff. I hate getting rid of shoes. The ones pictured are some of my favorite, though I don't fit them. They were just such an amazing thrift find. Gorgeous vintage pinup pumps: I love you. If you're in the market, take a look! I'm seller fifteenanntics. Here's a link to my items for sale. Shameless plug. Sorry! I plan to post more stuff (probably none of it knitting-related, sorry) throughout the week. sigh. I hate moving.

No comments: