Today I am 27. Hurray! Since work is insane this week, I'll be holding off on celebrating until the weekend. But to keep ALL my 4 blog readers happy in the mean time, I am posting the Birthday Meme!
1) Go to Wikipedia.
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
38 BCE- Octavian marries Livia Drusilla
1605- First publication of Don Quixote
1929- Popeye the Sailor Man first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip
birthdays (I couldn't resist adding a few more)
1706- Benjamin Franklin, American statesman
1899- Al Capone, American gangster
1928- Vidal Sassoon, English cosmetologist
1931- James Earl Jones, American actor
1942- Muhammad Ali, American boxer
1949- Andy Kaufman, American comedian
1954- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., American lawyer and environmental activist
1962- Jim Carrey, Canadian actor and comedian
1971- Kid Rock, American singer
1975- Freddy Rodriguez, Puerto Rican-American actor
1980- Zooey Deschanel, American actress
1933- Louis Comfort Tiffany, American artists and designer
In Ancient Latvia, Zirgu Diena is observed....
Also, just for shits and giggles, here are some great Etsy finds I may or may not be treating myself to:
- pretty obi belt
- another great mug
- little kisslock pouch
- suspicious looking gnome and a cool key fob
- little leather wallet for my metro card
- gorgeous hand dyed fabric