Monday, January 21, 2008

March for Babies

I'm excited to announce that I've joined a March for Babies (March of Dimes) walk in New Jersey, along with a coworker! Again this year, I've made a silent resolution to get in shape, and participating in this walk is going to help me towards that end. Last year, my coworker inspired me when she signed up for several different walks throughout the spring and summer months, and this year I'm going to act.

The walk will take place in Bloomfield, New Jersey (never been there before...) on April 27, beginning at 9:00 AM, and we'll be walking 5 miles. If you'd like to sponsor me on this walk, or just want to check out my personal page, please go to http://www.marchforbabies.org/dlittlegarden.

1 comment:

malcomama said...

This sounds so fun, D! Go for it!