Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fine gauge for men




As displayed above by Brad Pitt (who seems to be a fan of knitted accessories) fine gauge knits look great on men! And yet it seems that I rarely see men wearing finer knits in real life- maybe this is just me. Or maybe it's that generally men don't tend to accessorize unnecessarily- as in, when the weather doesn't call of a hugely chunky/warm scarf. If that's the case, I wish they would! Both scarves pictured above are what I would qualify as "indoor scarves"- fine enough to be worn inside, or tucked inside your coat when stepping outside. In fact, the darker one even appears to be cables and lace. Go Brad! I like the casual way he tosses his scarves around his neck. Also, call me crazy, but is the dark grey scarf pictured with the suit a Convertible?? Look at the buttons running along the side of it....

1 comment:

Shayna said...

hey, i bag tagged you. you tagged me way back when and i completely ignored it (i had planned on playing...but you know how that goes), but maybe you wanna dump out your bag for us?