Wednesday, February 11, 2009

'do something different?

My hair has gotten pretty long and unruly -- my last haircut was in mid-October. I'm scheduled to see my stylist this weekend, but I'm not sure I want to get the same old thing from her anymore. I've loved the look, but it's been a year and a half of the same and while everything else in my life seems to be changing, I might as well change my hair too. Obviously, while long for me, my hair is still short, which limits my next style. But with about 4 months growth, I'm wondering if I should start towards shaping a slightly longer, layered look.


I'm getting my bangs trimmed nice and blunt again, maybe even heavier, like:




Any suggestions for what to do with the rest of my head? Keep with the A-line bob, or change it up? Make the whole thing blunt, or start shaping and growing?

5 comments:

Bingopajama said...

Hey lady, I think you should change it up! Heavier bangs would maybe some shaping around the face. Have you ever wondered why they call them bangs? :)

mamichan said...

You'd look cute with thicker bangs! I'm trying to grow my hair out and it's taking FOREVER.

Anonymous said...

You look way adorable with short hair. Thick bangs would rock.

Anonymous said...

Thick heavy bangs and a short bob, not much longer than the bangs, maybe a few longish wisps at the cheekside. Would look lovely.

Anonymous said...

I saw this amazing cut and fell in love with it but it doesn't suit my face shape at all. I think it could work for you, though:

http://imabeautygeek.com/2009/01/24/geeking-out-haircut-love-at-ritual2/

Whatever you choose, I think bangs would look great on you!