Wednesday, February 18, 2009

little sister

All the love/hate buzz about MJ's fall '09 collection, with all its 80s-neon-strong shouldered looks, and I'm zeroed straight in on his little sister collection as usual. Now, granted, I'm no gutsy fashion maven. The things I would invest in are much more commercial looks, with a vintage touch, and this collection was just perfection to me. All the images below are from Style.com, and I had a hard to choosing only this many! I loved it all, and am especially enamored with those hiking boots -- I had a pair of brown suede Nike hiking boots with purple, emerald green and gold nylon details back in elementary school. Wish I still had them! Also on my radar are the terrific knits MbMJ's coming up with these days, and the fabulous wool flannel dresses and pants!















3 comments:

malcomama said...

I'm adoring the navy puff-sleeved dot dress!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the new pink bk ground of your web page!!:)
N

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

i absolutely love this year's Marc collection!