Saturday, February 21, 2009

this week on ebay...

The recent parting of paths in my life has had a domino effect into every other aspect of my identity -- for better and worse, though mostly better. For one thing I'm finally fully unpacking myself after 6 consecutive annual moves! This means I need to make even more room in my closets as I get to the bottom of some of those cardboard boxes. In addition, I've lost some (don't worry, not a ton) of weight and have been practicing yoga, so some of those hot items I love just aren't fitting me anymore.

Change is no longer a big hurdle for me, as it's happening all around. This is good for me, and perhaps good for you if you're interested in buying some cute clothes/shoes on the cheap! Here's what I'll be putting on ebay tomorrow (Sunday) at 12:00 pm EST, under seller fifteenantics:



Kenneth Cole Reaction
bronze d'orsay pumps with snakeskin print
new in box, size 8



JCrew beige leather kitten heel knee high boots
size 8


Earnest Sewn Wiley High Waisted Jeans
worn once, size 28



Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent silk
sheer bronze/black dress, size Small
new with tags



Seven for All Mankind cream bootleg stretch jeans
size 27, new without tags



NaNa olive washed leather knee high boots
with steel stiletto heels and snap details
size 8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn it! Why must I be plump and have big feet? I want that dress and those shoes. However the sizes are just not meant to be.

Rachael said...

Haha I'm with you DawnMarie. Beautiful items. Damn it! :/